- This event has passed.
Misconducts and Punishment – Law & Practice
June 24 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmINR2,990
- Misconducts as per Law (Standing Orders) and proper understanding of the same.
- Basic complaints from whom? Why? What? How?
- Suspension against enquiry/Show Cause/Charge sheet.
- Domestic Enquiry notice /Reply by delinquent.
- Documents, CCTC footage & Photos if any.
- Witness and Cross Examinations.
- Rights of workmen in the Enquiry – Co Worker / Submission of Witness / His own Statement.
- Role of EO, Management Representative & Ex-Parte Enquiry.
- Enquiry Findings Report / Second Show Case Notice / Giving Time.
- Final Order of punishments and thereon under the Act.